The Power of Heat - COGEN Europe's Annual Conference & Gala Awards Dinner - will take place in the Crowne Plaza-Le Palace hotel in the heart of Brussels on 22-23 March 2016.
COGEN Europe's Annual Conference is the largest annual event for the cogeneration sector in Europe, bringing together policymakers, businesses and other stakeholders from across the EU and beyond to discuss and exchange opinions on the latest policy and market developments. The event is a unique opportunity to showcase to EU and national decision-makers the huge contribution that the combined heat and power (CHP) sector can make to economic growth, job creation, and the achievement of EU energy and sustainability policy goals.
There will be conference sessions dedicated to:
- Cogeneration's role in supporting Europe’s growth, competitiveness and supply security;
- Opportunities to expand the market for cogeneration in Europe;
- CHP's role in delivering EU climate and energy policy objectives;
- Case Studies putting spotlight on how CHP helps different European industries;
- Upcoming EU legislation affecting the cogeneration sector;
- National market updates.
For a full programme and details of how to register, please consult COGEN Europe website.